Have you accidentally deleted your precious photos from your Android phone? Don’t worry, there’s a way to recover them. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to recover deleted photos from an Android phone using the Tenorshare UltData for Android software.
If you’ve ever lost important data on your phone, you know how frustrating it can be. But with Tenorshare UltData for Android, you can easily recover your lost photos, messages, contacts, call history, videos, audio, and documents.
Steps to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Android Phone
- First, get and install the Tenorshare UltData for Android software on your computer.
- Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Launch the software and click on “Recover Lost Data.”
- Choose “Photos” from the file type options and click “Start.”
- Follow the prompts to enable “Install via USB” and get the UltData Connector app on your phone.
- Once the app is installed, the software will begin scanning your phone for deleted photos.
- Once the scan is complete, you’ll see a list of all the recoverable photos.
- Select the photos you want to recover and click “Recover.”
- Enable photo enhancement and choose a location to save the recovered photos.
- Once the recovery process is complete, you’ll receive a message saying “Recover Successfully.”
Is Tenorshare UltData for Android Free?
No, Tenorshare UltData for Android is not a free software. You’ll need to purchase a plan to use its features. You can visit the official website to check the pricing plans for the Windows and Mac versions.
In conclusion, Tenorshare UltData for Android is an excellent tool for recovering deleted data from an Android phone. It’s easy to use and offers a high success rate. Follow the steps outlined in this tutorial to recover your deleted photos and other data from your Android phone.